Truly one of the premier indoor rock climbing gyms in the Midwest, Upper Limits Maryland Heights offers St. Louis over 14,500 sq. ft. of climbing surface, complete with two giant lead arches and a massive top-out boulder.
If that is not enough, we have added a fitness room, fully equipped with cardio and weight equipment, along with a private meeting area, spectators’ seating area, and a climbers’ lounge!
Upper Limits Maryland Heights is sure to provide hours of family fun for beginners, while still managing to challenge even the most experienced climbers. Upper Limits has something fun for everyone!
- 40′ tall main area
- Massive top-out boulder
- Walls feature slabs, aretes, roofs, dihedrals, cracks
- Two gigantic arches
- A fitness room, fully equipped with cardio and weight equipment
- Approximately 10 autobelays, no experience or belayer required
- Large training area with campus board, rock rings, hangboards, and more
- Private climbing and party room area for groups and birthdays
- Locker rooms with showers
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- FREE parking
- Classes and programs tailored to your needs
- Portable climbing wall
- The Board Room – a special, extended-hours training area for elite members and our competitive climbing team