Teaches adults and scouts how to belay without taking the full merit badge class.
After taking this two-hour class, students will have the proper knowledge and technique to top rope climb indoors. Teaches safety procedures, proper belay technique, knot tying, and equipment usage.
- Group Cost
- 10-19 participants:$25 per person
- 20+ participants: $20 per person
- Includes equipment rental (shoes are not included, athletic shoes are acceptable) and additional climbing.
- Reservations and a $15 deposit per person are required.
- Deposits are non-refundable within 30 days of reservation. This includes cancellations AND rescheduling.
- All participants must complete a waiver. Participants under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.