Upper Limits has something for everyone. We have many different rooms and areas for a total of more than 20,000 square feet of climbing surface making us one of the largest climbing gyms in North America. Our numerous climbs range from beginner climbs to routes that will challenge the most advanced climbers.
Upper Limits Bloomington is sure to provide hours of family fun for beginners, while still managing to challenge even the most experienced climbers. Upper Limits has something fun for everyone!
- 110 ft. outdoor wall with toproped and leadable routes in the summer. Lighted for night climbing.
- Rappel 120 ft. off the top of the building with an elevator ride to the top.
- Massive multi-level bouldering cave and training area.
- At 30′ tall the main area includes slab, aretes, roofs, dihedrals, cracks, and the wave wall.
- The silos are 65 ft. tall. Three are round and two are uniquely shaped featuring stem and chimney type climbs. Each silo contains eight or nine topropes and all routes are leadable.
- Facilities include showers, lockers, water fountain, pop and snack machines, lounge, rest rooms, world-class pro shop, and complete gear rentals.
- Classes and programs are available for every age and type of group.
- All climbers must sign a waiver. Anyone under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Outdoor bouldering area with more than 1,700 square feet of climbing surface that is lit for climbing at night.