The League is a new series of friendly adult (17+) climbing competitions.
Starting March 6th, 2017, climbers of all abilities can partake in an 8-week competition. With teams of two, you’ll compete for $$$ and bragging rights to be The League’s Spring 2017 winners!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Teams of 2 (if you don’t have a teammate, we’ll assign you one)
- 8 Week Season
- $20/Person to Join
- Open to all Skill Levels
- Starts March 6th
- Information Night: March 1st 6pm
- Sign-Up ends March 5th
- Scoring is weighted against each climber’s personal ability (handicapped).
- Teams may consist of climbers of different skill levels.
- Teams do not need to climb together to score points.
- Individual sign-ups will be paired at the beginning of the season.
- Scores are submitted weekly for 8 weeks.
- Lowest two scores are dropped.
- Prize money based on number of competing teams.